Are you a Food Service Operator in need of Food Prep Labels that are printed on-demand with accurate nutrition, ingredient, or other food safety information? We can help you provide the right label printing technology that supports all your Food Labelling needs!
Freshmarx Prep is one-of-a-kind customer inspired food prep software that features a user-friendly interface to support food prep in quick service restaurants and grocery stores. Some of the features include:
- Automatic Calculation of Expiration Dates
- White Space Reduction to Minimize Label Cost
- Print Unique Shaped Labels
- Print High Quality Graphics, Logo and Barcode
- Change Data Fields on Demand to ensure the label data is always accurate.
FRESHMARX TABLET LABELLING SYSTEM
The Freshmarx Tablet Labelling System includes a 10.1″ screen tablet and a 2″ Avery Dennison 9442 Direct Thermal Printer with Freshmarx Prep Software. This compact and portable Tablet System supports label printing of a wide variety of label formats, designed specifically for your restaurant or kitchen and facilitates tasks such as nutritional calculation and temperature tracking to improve food safety. This intelligent solution is certain to solve all your food labelling needs and become extremely invaluable within your business.
Label Sizes Available
- 2.2 x 2 – Color Coded / Plain Labels
- 2.2 x 1 – Plain Labels
- 2.2 x 4 – Plain Labels
- Max Width – 2.2 Inches
- Length – Set as per customer requirement
FRESHMARX CENTRAL - AN ALL-IN-ONE ANDROID LABEL PRINTING SYSTEM
The FreshMarx® 9417 by Avery Dennison is developed with compliance to food safety labeling standards and stands up to the harshest kitchen environments. The printer is engineered for accurate, legible and highly detailed food item labeling applications such as: Prepared and Use by Date / Time labels, Ingredient Details or Nutritional Facts.
Large 10.1” High Resolution Display
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Capacitive touch supports swipe, scroll, drag, and pinch (zoom)
- Flush mounted glass prevents scratches and makes cleaning easy!
- BA (Basic) Version – USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet
- EF (Extended Feature) Version – WI-FI / Auto-detect WI-FI networks, Bluetooth, HDMI for connecting remote displays, Second USB Host Port
State of the art electronic architecture
- Native Android OS that can support a full range of modern applications
- Fast imaging